1. Go to this link https://philippines.ielts.britishcouncil.org/iorpsea/html/registration/showExamSessionListServlet.do. This is where the schedule of exams is listed together with their registration period. Remember to choose Academic or General Training to choose the type of module you are taking for the test.
2. Once you have chosen which module to take, look for an available date and click Register Online.
3. You will be asked to read a Registration Checklist before continuing. You have to prepare the following requirements:
a. A valid ID document or passport. This ID should be the same ID to be presented on the exam day.
b. A soft copy of your passport size photo.
c. If you have taken the IELTS before, provide a copy of your IELTS test report.
d. A VISA or MasterCard for the online payment.
e. A scanned copy of your ID or passport.
4. The online registration should be done within 30 minutes. The registration is on first-come, first-served basis so candidates need to register as early as possible. Candidates have to remember that no refunds will be given upon cancellation of the exam.
5. If the candidate has special needs during the examination, he or she should notify the test center.
6. After these guidelines, you will be asked to log in to your account. If this is your first time to register, you will need to create your account.
7. After registration, an email will be sent containing all your details and free online preparation course. Be sure to save this email.
If you have any problems registering online, authorized IELTS review centers are more than willing to help you. Just bring the necessary documents including the fee of P8986. They will assist you in registering to avoid mistakes.