Every candidate of the IELTS is familiar with the IDP. It is one of the two agents, together with the British Council, that are authorized to deliver the IELTS test here in the Philippines. Many candidates are quite worried on how they can register for the test. Do they need it to do online? Do they have to go to IDP’s office in person? Are there any documents needed for this registration? To help candidates have a full understanding on IDP’s registration procedure, here is a guide for candidates who wish to register online in IDP.
1. Go to their website at www.ieltsessentials.com. In this website, you will be asked on your preferred test location – your country and the city. Then, as you see a “BOOK ONLINE NOW” button on the screen, click it. Create a User Account. Be reminded that an email of confirmation will be sent to your email containing your username and password. As you have this information, log-in to the website and complete the application.
2. Do not forget to have all the necessary documents with you. Valid IDs should be scanned and can either be in JPEG or PDF format. IDs can be the following: passport, PRC ID, SSS ID, GSIS ID or Unified Multipurpose ID.
3. Now, it is time to pay for your test. There is a variety of options on how you can pay for the exam.
a. Online payment through Paypal or Credit Card
b. Offline Payment
i. Over-the-counter Payment which can be made through IDP Education PTY Ltd Manila through cash, credit card or manager’s check
ii. Other offline payment options? Follow this step.
1. Check your email and a link provided regarding payments
2. Fill-in the required information including your candidate number and the “invoice no.”
3. Choose the preferred payment method
4. The instructions will be given. Each will have its own validation process so be sure to comply with the instructions in the letter. Take note of the reference number for Bayad Center and Over-the-Counter payments. Here is the list below.
These are easy steps on registering for the IDP. If you have further questions, you can ask your IELTS review center personnel for more information.