|image source: http://www.chesfiji.com/#!ielts-ukvi/c194|
The IELTS for UKVI Academic test is mostly taken by individuals who wish to study undergraduate or postgraduate courses. These are for individuals who are seeking professional registration in the UK. The General Training under IELTS for UKVI is for individuals who are going to migrate to the UK or going to study on a below degree level. The Academic Module and General Training are suitable for Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 4 UK Visas and Immigration applications.
|image source: IDP|
1. A completed application form for the IELTS for UKVI. Make sure all necessary information are filled.
2. Prepare the necessary documents: a valid ID (a passport is recommended) and 2 copies of your latest ID photograph. The ID to be presented on the examination day should be the same with the one used upon registration.
3. Payments can be done online or in person. You visit any local British Council or IDP offices in your areas. It is also possible to complete the registration process in IELTS review centers. These centers are also authorized registration agents for the IELTS for UKVI. The IELTS for UKVI in the Philippines cost PHP 14, 835 for bot Academic and General Training. The IELTS Life Skills test costs at PHP 11,125.
4. The test centers in the Philippines are in Crown Plaza Hotel in Manila and Radisson Blu Hotel in Cebu City.
5. If you need any special arrangements in taking the examination, it should be indicated upon registrations to avoid problems on the exam day.
What the candidates need to do is to prepare for the examination. Though the exam’s content does not have any difference from the existing IELTS test, it is still best to come in the test prepared and ready. Reviews are available in different IELTS review centers nationwide.